View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 05:32 PM
  # 113 (permalink)  
NotSoIvory

Day 3 - I woke up this morning with that feeling like I just don't want to face the day. I wasn't tired. I had woken up early because I went to bed early. But all I wanted to do was keep sleeping and not deal with anything. I don't know where that comes from. I had no hangover, nor a real solid reason for it.

But, I got up, posted here, went to work... Feeling ok now. I promised myself I would go to the gym today. Signed up 15 days ago and haven't gone once because I kept getting myself hungover, lungs hurting, and on a disrupted schedule. So, today I will change that.

Avice - Wow, that is very telling. And amazing how much good recovery can do even in such a short period of time. Thanks for sharing.

ForwardMotion - Congrats on Day 15!

Neverthought - Congrats on 3 weeks! Woot!

Peace2uuu - Congrats on 12 days!

Cecilia 44 - Welcome!

Jazzfish - Welcome back. I can relate. Can't tell you how many times I opened up a beer and told myself I would just have a few and ended up drinking all night long, often to the point of memory loss or worse... I could manage having just a few on some rare occasions, but that did nothing more than give my AV ammunition to lie to myself some more. Ugh... and the alcohol induced insomnia. The torture that is. Glad you were able to muster up the strength and courage to reach out to someone. That is a huge step.

nmd - It sounds like you're struggling. Are you okay?

TryinginTexas- Congrats on day 9!

findingtheway - Congrats on day 19 and thank you for the inspiration.