View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 12:53 PM
  # 139 (permalink)  
bubblesz

Originally Posted by lucygoose View Post
Bubbles that sounds like an amazing girls night! My daughter who is now 10 wanted to go to the Katie Perry concert. I think you are making the right choices and I'm proud of you. You have so much to face right now and it's amazing you are facing it sober!!!!! Keep on keeping on.

Last night my hubby and I went out to meet another couple for dinner. Only one of us drinks. Honestly it was all about the person drinking. We all just watched her down 3 glasses of wine. And we ended up paying for her. I was super annoyed. Jealous she was the only one having fun. The music was too loud to chat and the food was late. I watched a bit if the SFO giants game but the rest was boring as hell. I've got to figure our funner things to do then what we used to do. I wanted to go home the entire evening. And today since I was out late I slept poorly and feel a bit hung over. Maybe I can't be around other people when they drink even after 7 months sober. It just makes me feel boring. I'd rather be in my jammies with my animals and kids going to bed early. Maybe tomorrow I will feel differently.

Have a great sober Saturday everyone)))

Love u peeps today :*)