View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 05:22 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  
Ananda

thanks dee (sorry but I love that there is an icon named after you )

Things went ok today. There is one thing (and it is actually kinda big) that I couldn't accomplish before I left. But files were sorted, notes were made and everyone was reviewed on the information. Now it's just a matter of whether or not they take care of the little things or let everything stack up. But I gave them all they need to deal with anything that comes up over the next 2 weeks. They just don't have account balances

My employee did a nasty ... she told me she had to leave at 2pm to pick up her dog from his being neutered ... but I use the same vet clinic and I know she could have picked him up anytime before 5:30 ... but oh well

I really think that I'm on track and I'm excited, despite my mixed feelings about getting the shot, about seeing the doctor, and going later in the week to see John Prine. I'm betting that by next Monday a lot of my stress and weirdness will start to ease.

I hope everyone else is doing ok! I look forward to being less self centered and being able to support others instead of scrambling to keep my head above water.

I'll check in soon and hope to hear from all of you (even those who are not here)