View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 04:33 PM
  # 155 (permalink)  
DaveyT

Sisyphus, thanks so much for keeping up with my thread. I'm ok mate, I am checking in almost daily to read this thread and reading the success of others.

Unfortunately I'm really ill and just typing is very difficult right now which is why I've been very absent. Don't think that's should make you feel guilty though! I know other times you have felt bad when I reply in this way because you think I feel pressured to reply, I promise that isn't a factor. I'm so glad to hear you have had a nice period of weather to enjoy

I'm still sober of course, not quite sure how long it has been but it's the longest ever period and that's all that matters to me now. I'm not increasing my pain meds, but hell I'm in a lot of pain and sadly most of my joints are inflamed now, including hands so typing huts me quite a bit. I can do it don't worry, I just have to wait until I can give it a good go and then rest.

You take care mate, along with others on the forum. I am an atheist so I can't thank god I found this place, but I am so grateful you guys are around. I suppose I should thank the drunken and desperate stupor that lead me here.

Anyone who reads this and has not posted, please do, the people here are ust fantastic. If you don't go public then I'm happy for you to conact me privately. I'm not perfect but I'm happy to try and help.

Take care.