View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 01:35 PM
  # 103 (permalink)  
mirage

Today was fine. There were 11 3 yr olds. I didn't realize that it was their FIRST day of school! Ever see a 3 yr. old with separation anxiety on their first day of school?! lol no, they were fine. Three cried. One, I just picked up and held and patted her back while I did other stuff around the room, till she was ok. Then I had one little adorable chunky Korean boy who I'm not even sure can speak English. He went on my lap, I think he liked me rubbing his head. haha. The other teacher took the other one. All in all, I thought it went great. I really like the teacher, she's much better than the lady I worked with for the last 2 years. I liked the room and that their day is shorter. I had my kids 4 days a week for 3.5 hours, this is twice a week for 2.5. MUCH better for 3 year old, imo. Anyway, tomorrow are the 4 year olds, but 19 of them! Hopefully it'll go ok. Thank for the well wishes!!

Thanks frances, he really is a good kid. I'm already sad that he has to move out someday. lol He said he could be a real pain in the a** if that would help, but I thought it over and said nah. haha

That depression/medication is amazing. I wondered how it would go for you, going off of it. I'm not sure how that works, having not taken any. Like might you always need it, can you go off them later, etc. I love the way you do everything so smartly. You are very thoughtful and self-aware with what you do, I think that's a great quality. It's one of my favorite qualities in a person, I've realized. Self-awareness. You're so great at that and I think it really pays off for you. I'm proud that you keep trying things, you consult your doctor, you track your feelings and you make good decisions. It's very admirable, I do admire you.