View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 05:53 AM
  # 102 (permalink)  
frances2011

Hugs and kisses Aussie--glad you're back. Get through today sober, go to bed sober, wake up sober. You know how to do this.

Mirage, welp, our stomach has a 2nd brain that is a reliable reporter of our health. If it's Stress, then your body is giving you an important message! Hope you get through this stretch OK! Love hearing about T's adventures, what a great kid who has a great mom.

The quick version of my story is that I'm back on my AntiD medicine FOREVER people. I stopped May 15, two good months. July 15 I felt some sad creeping in....and it just got worse and worse slowly. Last week was the bottom, plus I had a sinus infection. Started taking my medicine again two weeks ago, got antibiotics, saw my doctor yesterday for a LONNNNGGGGG talk.

The antibiotics are A MIRACLE FROM GOD ABOVE.

And so if my AntiD medicine.

It's LITERALLY like the Terminator....when his eyeball light goes out after he gets crushed....and you think he's dead. But then his eyeball light comes back and his optic computer screens come back on line. THAT'S how my depression feels. From dragging and complete fog.....to LIFE.

XOXOXOXOX