View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 09:22 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  
cleaninLI

Opio thank you for letting us know. It's something I would probably do too if I were in that situation. I know you are still upset but maybe this happened for a reason? Maybe you were supposed to stir-up things a little so that she could see that if she doesn't start appreciating you more and change her ways.....this will be the end result? I don't think it was all for nothing! Of course you missed your babies. Ya know? Because that's the kind of person you are....someone who loves and cares about his kids. I think you should go to that therapist appointment with your head held high and be perfectly honest with them about your feelings and about whats happening at home. There is no reason why the therapist should not listen to what you have to say....unless you feel she is impartial to your wife.....and if that's the case then perhaps you need to find a therapist for the two of you that isn't. But you have legitimate complaints and those should be worked thru...if they cannot be resolved thru marriage counseling then you might have to take the next step. But you can cross that bridge when you come to it. For now take care of yourself....rest-up you must be exhausted from driving...and eat healthy and get yourself back to a healthy peaceful place. Try hard not to allow your wife to steal your serenity. Guard it like your life depends on it.....because it does. You know full well where all these substances will take you. You've been there.....so do not let her craziness cause you to loose your balance.

Big hugs Opio....I'm praying for you buddy!