View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 06:44 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
OpioPhobe

Today was a bit of a rollercoaster. This AM was good, and I am glad to report that the ear ringing has subsided. No amps and no booze today. I was expecting to feel more fatigued, but I was actually doing well for the majority of the day. The restlessness crept up on me an hour ago and came on strong. I took 1mg Xanax. Now I just feel fatigued, but the restlessness has eased. I wish I could look at it positively, but I was hoping to be done with everything today. To be honest, I feel pretty weak to have giving in when I did. The restlessness may have passed if I had held out longer.

I am still hoping for something positive to come out of my Doctor appointment next week. As far as timeline's go that is DDay. If I can get down to nothing prior to the appointment then great. If not, and the doctor's appointment doesn't go well then I am going to have to cut off everything and buckle down for the ride. I am still holding out hope that a portion of the restlessness is from the Wellbutrin, and that it will start to improve over the next few days.