View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 09:29 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  
Ashamedof

Originally Posted by OpioPhobe View Post
Ok. The amps are out of the picture now. I didn't have many left anyway. Access has been removed there.

As far as the booze goes, I got rid of all beer but the wife threw a hissy when I told her I was going to throw out her wine collection. Well, it is what it is with that I guess. There is really no way to eliminate access to booze anyway as the store is 5 mins away.

The ear ringing has been easing up this AM. We'll see how things go today, but so far so good. I am going to just see how the day goes and drop the Xanax as well if I can make it.
So glad you threw away the alcohol! I'm glad you're feeling better too. I remember having ear ringing when I stopped klonopin. I wasn't addicted of even taking them everyday but for some reason I had the worst ear problems and headaches.
You're doing really great and sound like your old self again, I'm so proud of you. I know how difficult these steps are. I'm just glad you reached out sooner than later. Hope today is better than yesterday for you. Thinking of you.