Old 09-05-2014, 02:13 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
killerinstinct

I was obsessed with mine, now I am paying thousands and thousands of dollars to have lawyers and police protect me.. I never thought I'd live to see the day where I was literally falling to pieces just to be protected from the so called '"love of my life who was Gods gift to women". Please trust me when I say this... I am secretly hoping he disappears and forgets he has an ex wife and a child.. This from someone who obsessed over him for 4 years and suffered from chronic depression because he was the love of my life (so I thought) until the police, SR, the church, my therapists, his therapists and my lawyer explained to me, showed me and knocked some sense into to me to tell me he's dangerous, is using me, a criminal, a cheat and I need to go into hiding mode to get away from him.. That's how band the abuse was and I still suffer from PTSD as a result. As for the Russian ex, I wouldn't be surprised if he did the same to her, soon you'll become the ex and he will tell his current Girlfriend that she is **** and you were perfect - trust me on this!! Oh and he will come back to you at some stage so be prepared and want a booty call and then leave and then come back and on and on it goes