Old 09-04-2014, 04:15 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
mischa1

So run run run and never look back. I hope i can figure out a way to divorce him. I'm afraid he will take off (especially since it is up to him to contact me now since I cut off his phone). It's all money problems now and I feel like he drained me financially on purpose so I would feel like we had to stay together. He didn't know me as well as he thought he did I guess. My son has been trying to find work but it's hard here in LA. I'm sure I will make it one way or another. He is a con man for sure. They wrap you up so tight and well you just can't believe it happened. I am college educated and a have an executive level job. I'm not a kid. How did I let this happen???? He really was smooth and perfect. I"m sure he has done this many times before.

Thanks for the advise. I have sought out some alanon meetings but so far have not been able to make any with my work schedule and my family was in town. I am trying to get to one. I'm sure the 1st one is the hardest one and after that it will get eaiser to "fit" it in my schedule. Everyone has excuses. LOL even me.