View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 10:20 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
lizatola

I have a lawyer already. She is awesome and is willing to fight to see me be able to homeschool my son through to the end. I will be contacting her soon. AH does not know that I have one already. This whole house buying thing is weird, AGAIN, but I didn't feel like arguing about it because really I have no idea if he is even capable of following through.

He pretty much made it clear that AA is not for him, that he is who he is, and that he knows I can't live with him as he is. He also was pretty honest about how he wants a woman to hold him, to love him, and to touch him, and how he is tired of not having his physical needs met. He loves me, but he knows I am not there yet when it comes to physical stuff. He told me that he lost 15 pounds but that it's obvious it didn't work. Like that was what all our trouble was about: the fact that he was an overweight, balding, middle aged man.

I guess you could say there was lots of truths and lots of craziness mixed in. He told me I'd still have to worry about him drinking and driving but that he knows he'll never get another DUI again. Oh, I had to laugh at that one because that's what he said before he got the first one. Geez, sometimes I am just so glad I am NOT in his head!