View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 09:35 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
cleaninLI

Oh opio I have been thinking about you for so long! But I must say I never thought about this. You seemed super strong.....but you know what? We are addicts and it doesn't take much for us to get addicted to something. I never spoke much about this on here...but I did the same damn thing! In between this last time and the time before that I started drinking heavily. It started with a bottle of beer and before you know it I was drinking a 5th of vodka every day! That's how quickly alcohol grabbed a hold of me.....and I don't really like it! I'll take a perc or Vic over alcohol any day! But it grabbed me just like it did you! The point is we are addicts.....so DOC means nothing! We could get addicted to coffee. I might be at this point!

But the main thing is you are back! You haven't given up! You didn't waste another year. Trust me......we know what it's like.....we do. You are not alone! No one is going to club you.....well I might club you for not checking in sooner! Just kidding.

We love you opio! You are a real asset to this board! Did you see I asked about you today on our thread? Maybe I'm psychic and don't know it! Ha!

Big huge hug to you! ((((((((((((Opiaphobe)))))))))

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!