View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 05:49 PM
  # 105 (permalink)  
Bebetter

Babs - Congratulations on 7 months! You are doing great! Good news about trying for another baby. I hope it's an easy and quick journey for you.

Lucy - I'm so glad your family is in a better place and that no charges are being filed against your husband, since that is what you wanted for his health. I think it would have been really hard to have your world crumble to that point, but I hope he realizes how important it is that he give this his all.

AFM - I called my OB today for some help. My cycles have been really wacky. I have very distinct and easy to recognize ovulation symptoms, and I've been ovulating earlier and earlier in my cycle, from cycle day 18 all the way down to 11, which is a big difference. Then, today, I had one single cup of coffee, and bam - I had those symptoms of caffeine intolerance that I had 10 days ago, only they were much more mild. I read that caffeine intolerance can be a result of thyroid issues, and cycle changes are too, so I called my OB and she's sending me for bloodwork tomorrow. A small part of me hopes something is wrong so they can fix it, and another bigger part of me hopes there is nothing wrong and it all just goes away (magically?).