View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 02:02 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

The mediation isn't optional here. It's required in the process. So it's a waste of time and the mediator instantly asked why I am not seeking sole custody and sole decision making given the facts.

Unfortunately a judge rubber stamps whatever the "marital master" orders and while we are waiting on the motion to reconsider to be assessed by this "marital master" the appointment of a GAL is in process. But fun fun w xAH bc he and his lawyer don't have to agree to to a GAL and frankly his whole game is just to drag things out and hope I lose my cool (which will not be happening).

He's abusing the girls, me and the system and this dingbat marital master has a reputation for erring on the side of "fathers rights" even to the detriment of kids safety. But I guess that's ok as long as no one gets killed.

She's was brought up on ethics charges for violating a fathers rights two years ago (part of a Supreme Court record which I found googling her name). I guess she ordered supervised visits without proper notice to the dad of a hearing so on a technicality it was overturned and she got reprimanded by the bar association. And ever since based on other cases like mine that are public record, she appears to err on the side of protecting the abusers and drunks and doesn't appear to give a **** about the kids.

She is a total nightmare. So I frankly have a huge amt of fear about a final hearing with someone who is more interested in covering her own ass than advocating for kids.

The one possible good bit of info is that the case she got reprimanded for involved her violation of a precedent set during MY parents divorce. So my lawyer says it's possibly a conflict of interest and we could request she recuse herself.

More than anything I am just fed up to no end that kids well being and safety appears to come a distant second to protecting the "rights" of parents aka xAH.