Old 08-11-2014, 01:47 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
Butterfly
Baby Steps

Funny I don't watch a lot of TV either, night after night he would sit in front of the TV and refuse to do anything I was so bored and yes hiding away from the real issues. I would have worked late a lot of nights as well just so I didn't have to see him. Like you I'm busy when I come home from work then I like to go to bed and read. I still work late but bring my work home.

I'm not angry now it never seems to last long, and I always seem to have no problem being angry for other people lol. I think I find it hard to be angry because he's not being mean or nasty but a lot of self pitying behaviour and he's depressed. I can't be angry with him when he is like that and the odd occasion I was I would say mean things then feel guilty, I think I pity him he has chosen a miserable life and I am becoming stronger every day and have my 2 wonderful kids who I get to see everyday and although they are older and don't spend a lot of time with me anymore and I wouldn't want them sitting downstairs worrying about me I want them to live their life, we eat dinner together and I hear about their day and the. Or all chatter round the dinner table and I get to say goodnight and tell them I love them. The small things I appreciate. My kids know I never walked out on them and I was here for them.