View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 04:42 PM
  # 420 (permalink)  
chicory

I told son today that he needs to make an appt with the county mental health behavioral center. He of course, was rude about it, but I told him that this needs to happen before time to renew the internet. which will be the 13th. his appt on 11th won't happen because his insurance isn't accepted by her.

I am a bit confused, because my therapist said the other therapist took his molina medicaid, but she called me back and said that she found out that it wasn't so.

seems no one wants this health care. what good is it, when he could have had free counseling at the behavioral center, and now find that they are about the only ones who accept it. Not much good there, I don't think. will p robably be substandard help... but what can I do?

I have not done much research yet, into others who can help. I know I need to do that, because as you said, Dandylion, there may be something under one of those stones!

trying not to get totally discouraged. thanks for your support.. I know this will work out somehow.