View Single Post
Old 12-27-2002, 06:13 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

1. I will not fold and put my clean laundry away. I will let the cat sleep on top of the pile and feel like a queen.
2. I will continue to wash my clean laundry over and over again when the cat sleeps on top of the pile.
3. I will continue to use every coffee cup in the house and leave them in my car.
4. I will continue to throw my papers and receipts in the laundry basket so they are all neatly in the same place.
5. I will check my mail at least twice a month so it isn't returned to the post office.
6. I will not go to the dentist. I would like to see what I look like toothless.
7. I will not eat healthy because I would much rather die from a heart attack than lung disease from smoking.
8. I will not go to the eye doctor so I can't renew my drivers lisence when it expires. Then I can't work and will have to take a vacation while waiting for new glasses.
9. I will worry constantly about what other people think about me so they have full control of my life and I can relax.
10. I will continue to isolate myself in my house so the kids can enjoy their imagination thinking I'm the witch like we thought the little old lady in the white corner house was when I was a kid.