View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 06:43 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
CariBegins

Red face

It is not my job to help him get sober..it is not my job to help with his "depression" when I have a thousand times after a binge and nothing works. Right now that is where I am at with my AH.
I am moving in less than 2 weeks in a place I already got and after 17 years I am scared because he is a different person when using. (who knows when he becomes Hyde) Any advise from the women that have left already after this long of a relationship? He is so nice when going through the "I will get sober stage". Ill make a meeting, just scared because I do not think I can tell him I'm going since he has got real down. (lack of work, hygiene and in xtra bd. room for 2 weeks) I feel bad, but I see IT IS NOT MY JOB on everything and that angers me how it became that way now that my eyes are open. I do everything at this house if it is to get done. I feel manipulated and lonely. It makes me know how I have to go at least for now. I'll tell him a year sober is only way I'll try again. (that sounds crazy..but what hasn't been as this has progressed) Any advise on how to handle this situation carefully..I know I have to find a time not heavily drinking to tell him..or not tell him and go and just hope he is not here on moving day. I love him and it will be sad, but I'm tired of it and will be back in the same place as for months wishing to move. Yikes...my 1st move after all the threats. I need some direction from someone that knows the ropes..he never thought I would do it and he can't afford it here...So torn.