View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 07:04 AM
  # 415 (permalink)  
Live

I am so sorry you are feeling badly, Chicory.

Did you find any books at the Goodwill? That is where I was getting mine until David bought me the Kindle Unlimited subscription.

I don't see a problem with helping son get things set up for treatment as ultimately you are doing it for yourself and your long term goals.

That would be nice of you to take him to get a free phone. It might be a tiny realization for him that everything isn't "community property".

Have you ever looked up "learned helplessness"? Bet ya a buck, you will see a description of him in it.

David bought himself a nifty tablet for $149 and he loves it, but I know it would not work for me and probably you too because it is so hard to type on. If you do decide to buy electronics, I would suggest checking pawn shops.
Not sure how having a tablet would help anyway as ours still goes thro the router. There is probably a way to set the router to block any other devices, I think David could do it but I am not a geek and would not know how.

I caught Butterball, the kitten red-pawed in the act last night. Very deliberately taking her paw to push a book off the shelf of the cocktail table. They had already knocked off the stack all but that one as they want it for personal use. We had to laugh.

I hope you have a much better day today!

((((hugs))))
T