View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 08:01 PM
  # 147 (permalink)  
DaveyT

Originally Posted by MythOfSisyphus View Post
Just started my vacation! The weather was great- about 75 degrees and sunny- and just an all around good day. Lots of stuff to do, kind of dinked around. But really vacation is a time to goof off! I have been ready for it, too.

Hope things are well, Davey. Just keepin' this thread warm for you til you get a chance to pop back in. I hope the days have been good for you as well.
Hey myth, and others of course.

Thanks very much for keeping the thread warm, I apologise for my absence, I have been checking in to read the progress of others but I just have not had the energy to post anything. My condition took a bit of a downturn, no major new cysts or anything but I've been getting so many aches in my muscles and joints and just generally exhausted that I haven't been able to post. I've been spending a lot of time in bed and usnig the laptop I have is still a bit too muich most of the time. My shoulders and arms hurt so much it's just hard to type, tossing and turning, trying to find some kind of comfortable position but it only lasts 5 minutes before I need to move again.

I've had some bloods taken and they're showing major inflammation which explains all of this but like I've said before, I can't take NSAID's to reduce it. And I can't take the usual steroids either as they seem to make other issues worse, so just having to wait it out.

Thanks especially to you mythofsisyphus as it's always nice to think someone has me in their thoughts outside the usual family members. You take care of yourself and of course that goes for everyone else as well.