View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 06:44 PM
  # 412 (permalink)  
chicory

you are both right!

Yes, Fandy, it does get me down when he gives me a hard time. I thought we were a bit over the hump as far as getting the appt made. He just has to act all pizzy about it,because of his manly pride. False pride....he is going to be embarrassed by his lack of efforts, I would think.
He is aware of his manipulations. when one thing gets him no where, he changes gears, but nothing is working well for him, hence the nastiness.

I may just give him a ride to the place where they are giving away free phones tomorrow. you are right fandy, and for him to just choose to be ignorant of my struggles is just disgusting. He does not qualify for food stamps until he gets a job making less than enough. he was on them for a while, and his allotment ran out.

He does need the boot, but I just cannot make him homeless again. Tried that, with no good result. Am trying this, hopefully to have some better outcome.

thanks so much, and I am sorry if I am being sensitive, Fandy. I am just barely holding myself together, and am trying really hard to do what I am supposed to do. I am not very good at detaching my feelings from the heartache of it all.
love ya's.