View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 05:08 PM
  # 409 (permalink)  
chicory

Fandy I dont understand what you mean, supporting his denial? Let him figure out what? He has never worked anywhere long enough to have health care, and will fiddle fart around and lose his appt I personally do not have the money for a tablet or ipad, and dont want to have to go that way, unless i have to. he wants to brush this under the table.. no, I want this show on the road.

I told him that I have not changed my mind, that the internet goes off if he wont go. I can't make that call until I find out if he goes, you know?

Denial or not, it gets no sympathy from me. I think he is a big ********...with big problems, and I don't want him living with me forever. I told him tonight, when he asked me again, for the thousandth time, to give him a reason for him having to go... I told him that I do not want to live with him anymore, and he needs to get his crap together soon so he can leave, and that is what the therapy is for!

I had to make myself ask him today, about whether the doc got back with him... *he is famous for not taking the time to understand paperwork, directions, healthcare booklet, etc.
I promise you I am not buying his crap, but it is making me ill dealing with it.