View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 04:16 PM
  # 402 (permalink)  
chicory

yeah, I agree. Actually, I called the Molina health card line, and she said that he does not need a referral, but the doc needs to fill out a form and get preapproved?

It was getting ugly here, and he was refusing to do the GP visit... opting to give up internet. I then called Molina, and she said that the provider(therapist) needs to fill out paperwork, submit it to molina and they approve the service. I think that is how I understood it, and the booklet said referrals not necessary, but preapprovals are.

I just want to give up.

He said he called therapist and left her a message, explaining what molina wants. I guess he could tell that I am just broken at this point.

I called internet and they said my service starts new on the 13th of each month. I guess I will have them turn it off then, if son does not go on the 11th.

I will call my therapist tomorrow and tell her too, what molina said. she is trying hard to help him get in for counsel. She knows more about him than she does about me. lol.

I spent three hours today, in the Goodwill. looking at books. I could not go home, but did not have anywhere else to go before my appt. what a waste of time.

I am rather down today. guess that is normal. sometimes I think there is hope and sometimes I feel like this is all a big waste of time. guess I wont know til I know.

hugs all.