View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 12:47 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Babs78756

Good afternoon Friends -

Hope you all are having a good humpday.

Lucy - go to Portland. Enjoy it! Don't think twice about it.

Lulu - You're doing so much work on yourself and your family, its more than okay to slow down and enjoy the adjustments we're making. It's not all going to happen over night. Take a breath, let everything click. You'll be able to start again tomorrow.

Welcome back Sunny!

Tired, Tired, tired today. Baby was up all night. She had the throw-ups. Not even sure what caused it. She woke crying, husband went in to change her and when he put her back in her crib she wasn't having it. i went to give her her tylenoyl (her molars are coming in) and after she swallowed it, she threw up and continued to throw up most of the night. I finally got her settled about 5:00. I "slept" most of the night with her in her rocker. I went back to my bed at 6:20, alarm went off at 6:40. So begins Wednesday.

We have tickets to go to a concert I've been looking forward to for months tonight and I cannot tell you how many times I thought of bailing already. I'm so tired. But we have a sitter, the tickets were expensive and haven't had a date night with my husband in ages. So, pass the concealer... I'm going to this damn concert.

Think I might cut out of work shortly and go home... debating it.

Hoping you all are having a good Wednesday.

XO

Babs