View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 09:28 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
lucygoose

Hey ladies- so great to hear from all of you! I have loved to have read all of your posts. Hubby issues and all.

I'm currently in Oregon at my in laws. We had a wonderful time up until coming here. Hubby's brother is a non sleeper and kept me up most of the night. Walking around upstairs. I cannot stand fighting for my health! People need sleep to survive and I'm all my kids have at the moment and I need my sleep!

The first 3 days were amazing! We went to my moms house and then to the beach. It was so wonderful. I too had to fight for what I wanted! I wanted to go to the beach. Everyone else had a different opinion but I wasn't giving in and the kids had an amazing time!!!!

Do any of you feel like you have to fight for what you want????? I wonder if that's a trait only to me. My hubby used to say I was being controlling by not doing what everyone else wants to do but I say screw it. You only live once.

My mother n law thinks I'm crazy going to Portland today but it's been at least 7 years since I've been. I don't live here anymore. I don't why people don't let me have freedom!!!! I feel so tied down. How hard is it to drive an hour and 1/2? The last thing I want to do is be stuck here.

My life is my life. I'm not going to let other people dictate what I'm doing from now on.

Have a nice day!!