View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 06:06 AM
  # 397 (permalink)  
chicory

Thanks for asking folks.. I thought of posting yesterday, but things have been pretty uneventful here. Son had interview with grocery and is waiting to hear. He picked up an app from subway yesterday, in case. He seems to have a calm , pleasant attitude right now. Helping, spent time with sister , generally being helpful. He does have the appt., my therapist confirmed that for me.

I have an appt tomorrow, and his is the 11th of Aug.

I dont discuss any of this with son, as he gets a bit testy about the appt, if I mention it, which I did the other day, asking if that was the soonest he could get in.

so , for now things are calm, and even if it feels strange to me, what can I do, but just let things ride for now, and enjoy the peace. It may be temporary, but taking it a day at a time here.

Its sort of like waiting for the other shoe to fall. We did talk a bit about him getting employment and saving his money, after getting his license. He said that was his plan , first thing , to get his license renewed.

When he gets a job, then it will get interesting again... if he gets one. His work record is so poor, its hard to even make a resume, I am sure.

hugs!