View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 09:05 PM
  # 388 (permalink)  
dandylion
Community Greeter

chicory....yeah, she was beautiful and funny and sweet. She was a nurse..very lovely to everyone. Wouldn't you know, she met this drop-dead good looking guy that turned out to be a first class assh***!. She dropped him, though....
Thing is about belly dancing---it doesn't really reduce the waist or hips. It really builds up the muscles--so there is good muscle tone. One has to reduce fat (over the muscle) by other means. I went to a class with her, once--and there were no skinny minnies there. Turns out, men don't necessarily like women to be model-thin. They tend to like curves and estrogen. The media has it all wrong......

It would be so great if you could take some pictures of your homestead and surrounding areas and post them for us to see!!!!

The silk nail wraps sound like fun. Pretty hands lift the spirit, I think. However--gardening is not exactly hand-friendly. I have never been able to work with gardening gloves!

This is so nice...to be able to do what turns you on...and not be wound like a rubber-band.

I'm glad for you...

dandylion