View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 08:57 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
PeanutButterCup

Are you feeling better today, Mirage? Change is hard. Confrontation is hard, too, and a resignation sometimes feels a little like confrontation, even when it's not. But this too shall pass. I think it's really good that you're taking care of you. Was it the bad guy from last year that pushed you over the edge to choose to stop working there?

I had my AA meeting this morning, then we stocked up on a TON of fruits and veggies at the farmers' market. Michigan blueberries are out, and they're beyond fabulous! We bought 15 pounds of them. We can eat a lot of blueberries. I also got green beans, wax beans, salad cucumbers, sweet cherries, and kohlrabi. Our focus in my meetings this month is fruit/veggies, and a bunch of people tried kohlrabi for the first time last week and told us all about it. I have to try it, too! I'll let you know what I think.

Oh, and we got Rudy a nice, smelly bone. He's loving on it right now.

We're off to the beach for a little while now (just dh and I ... the kids are all with friends). It's a BEAUTIFUL day! About 82 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. The waves beckon.