View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 05:00 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
redatlanta

When I am under stress I lose my sense of humor. Its a simple as that. Really stressed and I find jokes annoying rather than funny. Can be hyper critical of behaviors that really aren't that big of a deal. I suppose when I feel like my string is strung to its max that anything else on top of it can result in me snapping and acting inappropriately in response.

I just try to find a way to release the tension rather than unload on some poor bystander lol. For me its something physical. Was feeling this way this week so I just left work early and came home and cleaned my house.

I think cleaning the friend house is a good thing to do. I have done that this year. Even when I was going through Al Anon is didn't dawn on me that as a co-dependent I had relationships outside of RAH that were unhealthy all give (me) and all take (them).I stopped giving and they disappeared like a fart in the wind. Good riddance. Trying to fix their multitude of problems exhausting. Think they wanted to help with my own? Hell no.