View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 09:38 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  
SparkyMcSparky
Working-cl*** pseudo tough

No issues fini,

I love having my ideas challenged, and challenging those of others. But as we've both said in posts, recovery is a very individual process, and therefore we attacked our addiction in different manners.

You view your AV as a part of you that will remain with you always, and co-existence must be sought, or else you lose a part of your complete whole. Makes complete sense.

I view my AV as a part of me that must be destroyed or expunged - there will not ever be any coexistence. Makes sense as well.

Overall, I'm glad we're having the discussion, as at some point, someone may wander into this thread looking for ideas. Yours may resonate with them. Mine may resonate with them. Or neither may, and so they go reading through other threads.

We're all looking to arrive and stay at the same place on the map (Soberville) - there are many routes there, and we all have to pick the one that gets us there.

Glad you responded - this thread was in danger of heading in a different direction (soberlicious and MesaMan, I'm looking at you). LOL.