View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 08:48 AM
  # 326 (permalink)  
chicory

Fandy, trust me, his dad is very much controlled by his biotchy wife, who rules the roost. He only does what she wants, because then he can have what he wants.. material things. She embezzles so she can have what she wants...lol. And then has the nerve to call my son a loser. the most disgusting woman on the face of the earth.. has caused much hurt, to my kids and to her least favorite daughter, too. All because she knows it all.
She does occasionally take a break and goes to womens correctional for on the job theft. Of course , hubs did not have any idea she was doing this..yeah, right. while they have new cars, boats, vacations, best of clothing for her favorite childs children..etc.

every ring he has found metal detecting she has jammed on her fat little fingers... afraid he might give one to his daughters. she looks ridiculous.

If I speak to the dad, she reads his mail and will chime in to me,, calling my son a loser, and all sorts of ugly things. mentally ill, etc. said over her dead body would he come there to make her 'hubby' life miserable.

I will not waste another word on the dad. He is a selfish sob. I would however, love to sic you on the shrewwife, thoughlol

it will be ok. i have meds for the ibs, but it makes me irritable when I don't take it. I take as needed. it is a bit addictive. bentyl.

love and hugs! off to work.. ugh!