View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 07:41 AM
  # 321 (permalink)  
chicory

(((Fandy))) I am so full of anxiety today, and am trying to remember how not to do that!

I believe that somehow, I can get him to go. But feeling the pressure is making me very anxiety ridden this morning. I spoke with the therapists office this morning and she said that she could not find the paper-perhaps one of the therapists is going over it, considerating ... what? his insurance provider? his ss#? his middle name? I am having thoughts about this group. She is going to get back with me... good thing no one is suicidal!

my therapist said that there is a woman in her place, who is good at what he needs. I may just encourage him to go there. I may actually have a better chance at that, as he would feel more comfortable with a 'known and familiar' group, I think.
supposedly she is his age, or a bit older and attractive. that might not hurt...

anyway, I will get him there, somehow, some way. I guess it will happen as it should, as long as I am taking care of myself?
yes, send Sammy please, I need some puppy kisses!

Dandylion, I love to paint, although I am not much good, it is very theraputic to me* I do not have spell check here, theraputic is spelled wrong?
anyway,
I have not been inspired for a while. it takes me an average of five years to complete a picture..lol.
I love the old artists, though. Could walk and look at art for hours and hours and hours. I love Pinterest for that reason... you can see the art that everyone else loves too.

how about you, Dandylion. what sort of things do you like?

hugs