View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 08:09 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
leviathan

i tried to moderate by myself several times without a program. always slid into too much. i understand that a program gives structure and more control. im sure it works for some.

for me personally though, i feel like at some point a switch in my head was flipped. when i picture myself using a program like this, i can imagine myself putting the glass down at my allotted cutoff point. although i might be able to follow the rules, I would ABSOLUTELY want more. it would be an exercise in repetitive teasing, with every exposure making my feel as if i was "left hanging". eventually i would have to drink proper-like. LOL!

the thing is, if im absolutely honest, i was never in love with the taste. my hobby of beer and wine appreciation would have never taken off without the special ingredient. i cant imagine getting into all the nuances of different styles of beverages if they were all grape juices and near beer.

no. i was in love with the buzz. to have it waved in my face and not be able to go to climax would just make me mad. id bet anything that some folks trying this method get a little cranky at cutoff time.