View Single Post
Old 12-25-2002, 06:26 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Gypsygirlmom
Paused

Merry Christmas!
MG- Had a good laugh over the shirt! Sounds like something I would do! I'm glad all ended well. I have had a pretty uneventful Christmas. My daughter disappeared the night before Christmas eve. Walked in around 2pm Christmas eve, like nothing happened. (one of those, you tell your parents your staying here, & I'll tell mine I'm staying there, deals) so she can't understand why she is grounded during Christmas break????????? I was very calm, didn't go off. am very proud of myself. My A was trying to figure out where to run around and look for her. I told him I had stuff to do, it was Christmas eve. I stayed calm, all got done. My grama is in the hopital tho, went in night before Christmas eve. Its not looking good, am having a hard time dealing with it. It helped being with family, & my A being supportive about it. Dinner at my sisters was good. Today he went to his moms, I didn't go because of the brother in law issue. And I don't feel bad about my decision at all. My daughter stayed home with me....not by my choice! I stayed in my pjs ALL DAY TOO!!! I haven't done this in ?????? I worked on my 4th step, to take the 5th step tomorrow a.m. And now I am going to take a bubbly bath! I had the least expectations, tried to just follow some imaginary path (God's maybe?) and, no one got hurt! I think this was the first Christmas that I remember feeling this sense of calm.

I pray all is well with everyone!