View Single Post
Old 12-25-2002, 12:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Smile Christmas with the family, lol

<bgsound src="http://www.gnu-bee.com/midi_yule/reindeer_rag.mid">

I celebrated Christmas at my moms with my sisters, brother,and their husbands and wife, mom, grandkids and nieces and nephews.

It was a typical year. My niece went to drop off her son at the ex's house and he physically assaulted her. He was arrested and the nice policeman personally drove over to our house to give us the order of protection .

My brother(still unknown to him) had a flashback of not protecting my mother when she was battered by my father. The trauma triggered my daughter's PTSD and she started having twitches. My mother started expressing her sorrow for the batterer and telling us what a wonderful husband my father was. We opened presents inbetween the phone calls from the police department.

My nieces ex was bailed out immediately by his new girlfriends enabling rich family. We then made plans to hide my niece and her son. Of course we had to do a little extra shopping because Santa was not expected at my little nephews house because he was supposed to be with his dad for Christmas.

The atorney was nice enough to call us back on Christmas eve to discuss custody.

I walked around all night saying "Let it go" and "Did you read that book I got you yet?"

So it was another good Christmas. No one was hurt.

We ended up laughing because all my nieces buttons came off her shirt when her ex grabbed her. We were going to take it back to the store and return it because the buttons should not have all come off in this situation.

I am home today and sitting in my PJ's all day and not going anywhere. I love it!!!

Merry Christmas!!

Hugs and love to all of you.

MG

Last edited by Morning Glory; 12-25-2002 at 12:51 PM.