View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 03:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
SmilingFaces

Hello I'm having a tough time also

Hello everybody I'm proud to say that I've been sober from alcohol for a year now!!! Thank God, but I'm going through some difficult times with my fiancé , I'm hurting inside and the uncertainty of our future is really stressing me out. I'm alone alot of the times , and the thought of drinking comes once and awhile but quickly passes , I know that it's gonna be a tough road ahead for me and her , I pray that we can get through it . My head is messed up right now emotionally , I realize that I have the majority of the blame for our problems, I guess I'm kinda in a depression , I'm thinking of going to an AA meeting later, I haven't gone in awhile, but I feel guilty cause I don't really want to do the steps, Im guessing they would label me a dry drunk. Part of the problem is that I'm on vacation for the summer so I sleep in, this upsetsy fiancé and she tells me I'm lazy , but really I'm up late like until 4 am and my sleep schedule is messed up, but when I'm up with her , she puts me down , so why would I want to be up to hear that mess, anyways thanks for listening , hope you folks have a blessed day, stay sober