View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 05:50 AM
  # 282 (permalink)  
chicory

Well, I could use someone to call as needed, for those moments which I am not supposed to engage..lol.

Other than that, well, I am hoping that she's a good fit,,, because I did not feel like I really got a lot out of yesterdays visit. I told her my history. And did not hear much that I have not already heard, here and elsewhere. so we shall see. hoping...

I mean, you folks are good here. As I see it, she has given me some contacts, which is helpful, for son.

But when I get there, I dont really carry the frustrations in with me.... as usually I have already worked them out here. I mean, I can tell her about the incidents when we argued, but she can't tell me more than you all do, such as "Don't engage"...

It will be helpful if and when things don't go as planned here, but al-anon may give me more in the long run.

I think it is good to go, for me, so I will just have faith that I will get something from it.

now I remember about the push ups. I should have some awesome arms before its all over, I think. I take a lot of blame, but am trying to see through that.

perhaps that is where she can help me... to understand me, my past and how it all affects me now.

Thank you