View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 04:59 PM
  # 273 (permalink)  
chicory

Oh, Venus, I am scattered! He called to ask me where the Dollar General was, where he had an interview. There are three or four here in town. He made it there and probably has the job.

I told him today that he has three days to fill out the paperwork and make an appt for initial interview, before I shut off internet. He promised he would, when he moved in five years ago! Now , he says I am just odc, and a lot of other stupid accusations.

Bringing it up again, made things really ugly, and it was a struggle for me to detach and not respond to his pushing of my buttons-more like he was setting off dynamite in my head.

He asked me a little while ago if the therapists are the ones I am going to. I told him that mine does not accept his insurance. He asked how he is supposed to go in without being embarrassed, and looking stupid. I told him that he could just tell them that things are bad here at home.

he did not say anything else. maybe he will go, maybe not.

I have another appt next wednesday.

My sister works for a mental health group. she is struggling with my nephew too. He and my son are close in age. She and her hubby are considering al-anon.

no matter if I get son to go or not, no one can make him quit drinking, and I wonder if that is not at the bottom of this messy pile. sigh.

tomorrow is another day. Oh, I shall do the pushups.. I forget why , though..lol.

Oh, and todays therapy was mostly focused on me and my history. She is glad I am not considering marriage anymore..lol.

time for pushups..