View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 05:07 PM
  # 245 (permalink)  
Fandy

ah, that HTN....I swear honestly Mr. Fandy and I would argue and I could feel the blood roaring in my ears....as you might remember I had a seizure in my office..(I was sober it was 10AM, I was at work)...we were arguing about his vicious biotchy mama (God rest her black evil soul)...I hung up the phone on him, felt the blood roaring in my ears, the next thing I knew I had drool down my shirt and my slacks were wet. I felt "calm but spent" like I popped a blood vessel. I walked to the ladies room cleaned myself up and called Mr. Fandy again. I told him what happened, told him to please get his asss home (he was at Saratoga) and pick up the cat at the vet, he was in for getting neutered. I had paid for it, just pick him up in his bag and bring him home. I waited 2 hours, instead of walking to the ER, I got in my car and drove myself home...its only 4 miles. Mr/ Fandy took me to the neurologist and I was admitted for 8 days into the neuro floor where they ran every test in the book both cardiac and neuro...found the aneurysm in my head and strongly advised me to stop drinking...I did ...8 months later after I kicked him out and had more problems.

sorry to hijack, but I made myself sicker with the stress and self medicating by drinking and I know better...it took me almost 2 years to feel like a normal person, it stole my peace. I hope you can take a walk, chic or go visit the grandkids, get some ice cream and talk to your daughters tonight or your sister. I have no other family than my brother who I can't bother as I don't want to cause him stress...he has his own.
I am so glad you have a therapist to help you