View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 04:02 PM
  # 240 (permalink)  
chicory

Good God in Heaven, I wish I could get someone to come in here and hide while I talk to my son! We never talk. He has anger issues, its easy to see and he obviously does not know how to make his life better, and he yells, blames, makes excuses, and I am just bewildered by him. I don't know if he is truly crazy or he just cannot talk about it all, without getting defensive .

I asked him if he was going to fill out the paperwork. He asks 'why are we talking about that again'? I say , because I am serious and I need to turn it in, and if you don't go I will shut off the internet. This ignites his short fuse again, and he begins to tell me how 150 million (or some big number) people are in his position. I ask when the last time was that he called any places. He begins weaving his bullshat answers... he has no car... pizza places need drivers.. I say Burger king or Taco Bell do not.... he says, Oh, yeah, I will ride down there on my bike and go in with my crummy hair, sweaty clothes.. etc... I say, So and so from work walks everyday, at least three miles, in any weather, and works and pays rent and pays cash for what he wants. and is my sons age. I occasionally give him a ride home, as he does not have a car, nor family around. he deserves help. he cares about others. my son does not. or is so bankrupt his self, he cannot give anything.emotionally.

He acted like a crazy man when I would counter his excuses with reason. I told him that he would treat his wife as he treats his mother, and that got him,,, "Oh, she would be understanding, and blah blah" I told him any woman would kick him to the curb in two months because of his selfish denial riddled excuses.

I wish you all could hear. I wonder ' is he nuts????? crazy????? or just angry, and ready to blow, as I feel he is? this is exactly why he needs counseling.

I don't know how I bear this. I cannot and wont for much longer. does he really think that he can treat me this way and its ok? he has to see how painful it is for me?

I reminded him that he had an interview and he smoked pot two days before, sure to fail a test. he knew that. but he then said, oh, well, I dont deserve to have some relief from my stress filled life?

I went to my room, locked myself in and he comes and says 'well I guess I could try going to see if blah blah blah'.. I was brain dead by that time...

I will shut the internet off if it kills me. he needs a kick in the arse. and I mean that much more intensely than it comes across here.

how can someone brow beat their mom , who is the only one who will help them? the only person in this world who would keep him off the streets.

I am so disappointed in who my son is.

I left the paper for him to fill out. Its probably not even worth this trouble.

I am just so angry and hopeless right now. I have an appointment on Wednesday. I will be alright.

NOw he is at my door " sorry mom for yelling, I am stressed." then " now you are not talking to me?" I asked him if he had something to say. He is trying to start arguing again, I know. He said now that I have said everything I was stewing about all day, blah blah.

he is being abusive. trying to get me to argue.