Old 07-05-2014, 08:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Tiffyw12

Just bought a bottle....The toilet enjoyed it!

Hi ALL, Thought I was doing really well, day 19/20 (cant remember) sober. The usual thoughts I had about drinking wine around 5pm ish, went and I had stopped thinking about it. Well, take my husband and I having a big bust up (trivial stuff), and I'm at the shop/store buying a bottle of rose wine. Get home, sit on my bed with every intention of drinking it, because it would make me feel better right? WRONG, of course it wont, it never did. In fact if I drank while I was in any kind of emotional state, I would turn into the devil woman. No words would be limited from my mouth and I would keep on and on and on at my husband until he retaliated with the same words back at me. Oh boy then I had my ammunition, my reason to drink more and get nastier!

Came on to SR read lots, got the wine and poured the whole lot down the toilet. The smell came back up at me and made me gag!

I don't want to go back to day one in the morning, back to detoxing and panic. No amount of wine will make the situation better, it will make me worse and will be coupled with guilt and regret.....NO WORTH IT!

Happy Saturday people. Stay strong!

x