View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 08:56 AM
  # 205 (permalink)  
Fandy

I am confused???? a letter from 4 years ago stating something is on the table for discussion? and made him angry? and his demeanor frightens you...that i understand and hopw your son in law will come by and tell him point blank he cannot threaten you with anything, or he can go live on the curb in front of the house.

sorry for the curve ball getting the appointment and I do really understand that physical sick feeling, my daughter's father used to bully me to that point. I hope you bring this up to your therapist next appointment, cos Chic, living with that kind of stress will affect your physical health. I can actually smell that kind of stress when I am in it myself (Little miss Fandy is still no picnic, but now I just get in my car and drive 55 miles north away from her).

thankfully he is gone this weekend so you can gather your feelings and try to relax. Be sure to reach out to your daughters and sister and us as you need it.

You did great and he knows you are serious.

The news today said that the unemployment rate is the LOWEST in years, 6.1% down 2 points over last MONTH. so he can't use this excuse much longer.

hope work is peaceful for you, TTYL, xxoo