View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 07:41 AM
  # 198 (permalink)  
chicory

Lord, why did I think I could tiptoe through a poop mine field?

It wasn't pretty, and I called my daughter to talk to her while he calmed down. He got really mad when I told him I had seen his mail from the second therapist , stating situational depression. He threatened to sue me...good gosh, my mind is hamburger right now.

He thought I had intercepted it in the mail, almost four years ago. I think I just saw it and looked at it. slimy, yes, to read someones mail. but I was desperate for him to get help, and wanted to know what she had determined. He would not tell me at that time . just that he had situational depression. He calmed down when I told him that I had seen it in the trash and read it. now he is all quiet in his room.

I hope I dont have a stroke or heartattack today, from this stressful crap. He went pretty mad, and wow, the letter thing really set him off.

I think I understood him to say, "Well, I will talk to them but they are gonna say the same things I am telling you,,, its the economy, its that I can't get help finding work, its not my fault.... basically thats what he said.

ok, now to calm down. I have to call and make that appt for him. they take his insurance.

I could just puke.... I do not deserve this. But it will be alright. He's going to his friends for their annual 4th party, there are little kids there and they always put off some fireworks for them, and the parties are tamer , because of his friends step children now.

sometimes I think he is crazy.

Deep breathing here.