View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 05:13 AM
  # 197 (permalink)  
chicory

Fandy, I know that! No worries, I understand. I have too much to lose.. like a chance for peace and happiness in my home.

He comes out.. last night he made a chefboyardee pizza.. dinner. We talked a bit, he was sort of standoffish, and I tried to ease the tension a bit. He has plans for the 4th, but I intend to talk to him today, before I leave for work. I work evenings on Thursdays. He could be gone when I get off.

I will be calm, collected, and to the point. with love. Love has to be tough sometimes, yes. Unbending.

I hate talking through the door. That's why I will make it quick... quick enough to say before he walks the distance of the hallway.

This is approximately what I am going to say. The therapist suggested this , and I like it, too.

"Son, this situation has to change, for me. I spoke to a therapist today, and I 'm making you an appt. to speak to a therapist, within two weeks. The internet will be shut off,at the time of your appt. and it won't be back on until you go, and get counseling and treatment for your depression, anxiety,and other issues. This is non negotiable and done with love in my heart."

The two weeks timeline gives me time to get him an appt that i can manage to get him to, since he has no transportation. There is one close enough to us, who the therapist recommended, he can bike there.

I appreciate any and all prayers for us...
love and hugs