Old 07-01-2014, 08:57 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
meggem

I'm in PA and the lawyer told me I could file for Exclusive Possesion of Property (something like that) but she said "let me warn you...it is a very burdensome process" She said judges are very hesitant to make someone leave their own home and really want/need good reason. Each party can tell their side of the story and she said even if the court grants the request, he would still have 30-60 days to leave.

I have a secret stash of almost $600.00. I am (hanging my head down...way. way down) cashing in Holly's bonds which is maybe about $1,500 - $2,000. I called my bank this morning and they said they could cash them for me which I was shocked because paper bonds don't even exist anymore. I have a place I want to be, it's still vacant, but I don't see how I can just woosh move out and still have to pay the mortgage at the house.

You guys really think calling his parents is a waste? Am I refusing to let him fall? Is that what I sound like? I want him to fall from a 10 story building so please tell me what I sound like and how I can correct it.

Still nothing from the lawyer. She said yesterday or today. Ugh. I keep checking my email every five minutes.