Thread: No comfort
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 11:56 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
PurpleWilder

Originally Posted by killerinstinct View Post
I have worked so hard on myself, and still I get so depressed (especially when I have alone time to actually reflect so I can heal). I could easily ruin my life and avoid my issues by jumping into a relationship for comfort but I don't want to be in a relationship for that reason.. I am trying so hard to heal and be whole and although I make massive progress life just keeps on throwing obstacles at me. I am depressed that while I am doing this hard work my ExA is happy living in Lala land enjoying his life while I am at home staring at the wall everyday after I put my son to sleep. I hate this.. I hate this cycle so much. Help... when is this suffering going to stop tormenting me.
This is my life right now.

But Codependents Anonymous is helping me a lot right now. I have just started so maybe I am talking about it with all the enthusiasm of a shiny newcomer, but it is really making a difference to me. There are quite a few meetings in Sydney if you are interested:

ozcoda.webs.com/meetings

(I haven't the faintest idea how to put a live link into a post so you will have to cut and paste - sorry)

Good luck!