Thread: Great weekend!
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 03:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Needinghelp82

Great weekend!

Obviously aside from the unplanned pregnancy!

I've had some good talks with people about things. Yesterday myself and my hubby spent the evening talking about last week/pregnancy/counselling/my recovery. We were both brutally honest and I woke up this morning feeling almost refreshed!

I've been having sickness the past few days which is a bit of a worry so early into recovery - it's been well over a month since I drank more than a glass of wine (and a calendar month tomorrow since I had that one glass two weeks into sobriety) but it reminds me of some of the worst mornings over the past four months after a binge . Even though I know it's not due to alcohol it troubles me.

Today we went for a lovely drive followed by walk to the beach - the three of us as a family. I couldn't walk too far as my foot is only beginning to heal but it was lovely anyway (can you beat ice-cream at the beach?). Weather held out and tonight we've had another talk.

I'm not making excuses but he truly is remorseful and getting help. I have a bag packed and hidden in case.

Overall I think it's been a positive weekend - I'm still sober