View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 05:47 PM
  # 134 (permalink)  
chicory

Carlotta,
thank you. looking those things up now. sounds good. I am not tech savvy so it seems a bit daunting to try to get internet for myself... I need it! I will let you know if I go that way, and would appreciate your help very much
and you are right. he got so loud and shouting over me trying to get him to hear me. he threw his radio at the door. his loss, he listens to npr every morning, every day, all day long. how can someone so smart be so messed up? I hate it.

Lenina, I know, he will get resourceful when he has to. thats just human nature and he isn't helpless, he just feels like it since he has been enabled here for so long.

why is it so hard to draw a line between helpful and hindering? more is not always better.

you are right, I yearn for peace and pray for him to get things straight in his mind.

I read on the ADHD site *(if that is what he suffers with) that parents often think it was something they did that made their children so crippled. its pretty interesting what goes on in the brain, for example, in the instance of inattention, it is dopamine affected, I think they said.

I wish he would go and let them do studies on him. he is a case and a half. they pay travel and living expenses. I'd do it, if someone offered it to me!