View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 03:25 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Thanks

Great Materials, Folks, and I appreciate the direction you're taking this Thread. It's been JUST a few years since I hit these Topics at University. I might find the time, after moving f/t to this Solar Retirement House I designed and built, to revisit these Topics.

Without any hint of Black Humor intended, it interests me what a MRI would indicate about my, or any, Brain re: which areas I baked 'the most' while Drinking. It intuitively seems unlikely that all Functional areas mentioned above were baked 'equally', so to speak. I did develop some serious 'Shakes', but those went away with B Vitamin ingestion, as did Neuropathy symptoms. I understand those Symptoms likely were Muscular/Neural, but it begs the question if some Brain areas are affected by Ethanol first/primarily. I don't know that I'd ever spring $$$$ for such a MRI to find out, however. At this point, it is what it is.

Any thoughts on this? It would not surprise me at all that what I'm asking about is well Researched. My House Design/Build efforts have kept me focused on other things, like Solar heating Radiant Floors and maximizing returns on Super-Insulation.